General Policies for each event:
- All tickets are transferable and can be purchased up to the day of the event
- Refund requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be subject to a $25 cancellation fee per ticket. After September 16, 2016 tickets will only be transferable. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Frasca Dinner Policy
For ticketing information please contact Brett at email@example.com.
- Ticket price includes menu, wine pairings, tax (8.995%), event fee (2%) and gratuity (18%).
- Tickets are non-refundable (no exceptions), but may be transferred.
- In the spirit of Burgundy Fest, all seats are communal style seating. Requests for seating will be noted, but not guaranteed.
- If you’d like to guarantee seating with other guests, you must purchase an entire table. The following table sizes are available:
- (2) 4-tops
- (7) 6-tops
- (2) 10-tops
General Contact Info
Boulder Wine Merchant
Boulder, CO 80304
Please contact Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding events or ticket sales.